Sunday, May 25, 2014

1826 Five

sold still life, acrylic, 6" x 6"

This painting marks the fifth year of daily painting. When I started this blog,
I didn't think I'd last a month, let alone a year, or two or five,
below is the very first blog entry:


This weekend also marks our graduation ceremony from Massachusetts College of Art and Design. Below is  a photo of the MFAWC class of 2013, from left to right, Terry Boutelle, Joan Cox, Me, Diane Cionni, Julianne Martin and Edgar Sanchez Cumbas, not pictured VF Wolf.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats all around on the Fifth and the Masters - both are incredible accomplishments.

    Your #1 Cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second NikonJoe. I have #1111 and it seems like I just bought it! You are a real inspiration. I hope you never have a day without a wet brush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos-you are an inspiration to so many for putting art as a priority. Congrats on the degree as well-huge achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone! Thank you! Twinkle, I hope I never have a day without a wet brush too, what a nice sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on five years, Lisa. I love your work and I thank you for putting it out there for others to enjoy. Paint on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on completing your degree Lisa…working on that while keeping up years of daily paintings…wow. You inspire me and whenever I think "there's no time to paint today!" I think of you…then I pull out my easel and get to work.

    Thanks for the daily bouquets in my inbox - always make me smile as do the paintings of yours I own. A very cheery way to start the day no matter what it brings…

    Again - BIG congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete