Monday, February 21, 2011

Orchid Maybe #636
























SOLD
I have no idea what kind of flower this is - I brought home one branch - just enough.

Other News; My strange jungle flower creature is starting to bloom in the back room. I have not killed it with kindness.

More News Still; The new challenge is posted over at Daily Paintworks, but I haven't done it yet. Part of this week's challenge involves using only three specific colors and I don't own of them, burnt sienna, because I use only six colors plus white - a trip to the paint store is in order, or else I'd be cheating!

3 comments:

  1. You do all of these incredible paintings with SIX colors? I've heard it's possible, if not preferred by the best. Jeez, add burnt sienna and you'll be downright dangerous.

    word verif.-- voido.

    Cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is true six colors, before I limited myself it was an exercise in mud making - every time! I highly recommend limiting the amount of colors, it worked for me!

    ReplyDelete